Oops! I got a little behind there. I got busy with the afternoon at work yesterday and then I had errands to run after work last night. I ended up getting home at 7:30pm last night and literally went right to bed. I believe I was even asleep before 8pm and I slept until 8:30am this morning. Boy that was much needed rest! Felt nice!
Yesterday I had to make a phone call. I won't go into too much detail about it, but I needed a huge favor from someone. Luckily they were able to help me out. So yesterday I was definitely thankful for GOOD people. People that are willing to do something nice for you, without wanting anything in return. That's such a true blessing and it gives me hope for this world to know there are good people out there.
Today, being the 5th of November... I am thankful for best friends. I'm pretty lucky to have a couple of best friends. I love being able to stop by their homes or the random texts they send to let me know they love me and are here for me. I do the same for them as well. I think about my friends all the time. When I say that I'm here for them, I truely mean that with all of my heart. I couldn't imagine not having a best friend. Someone who will respect you and keep all of your closest secrets. Someone to laugh with and cry with. It's such a great feeling! I love my best friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment