Sunday, November 1, 2009

my favorite season of them all...

I love fall. I love the sunny days where you wake up in the morning and you can feel the "crispness" in the air. The leaves have changed from green to all sorts of pretty colors like yellow, orange, red and brown. It's a time for football on the weekends, warm apple pie, trips to the cider mills and pumpkin patches. It's a time for that extra blanket on the bed as well as shopping for the perfect Halloween costume.

Starting in October, this becomes the busiest time for my family and I. My son's football is in full swing by now and we usually take our family down to the Lattin Country Apple Cider Mill down in Olympia. Right around my birthday in the middle of the month is when we head down to the pumpkin patch in Nisqually to pick the perfect pumpkin.










No comments: