Saturday, November 14, 2009

A hello and the last pages of the December Daily

I hope everyone had a great week. For me, I am glad to have it overwith. On Monday we got word at the last minute that my husband was going in on Tuesday for back surgery. The doctors were going to wait until December, but decided they could not wait any longer. The surgery went well and my husband came home the next day. He's up and moving around, in a bit of pain, but managable.

Well, today I finally finished the December Daily. I am glad I had a chance to finish it today. I am kind of sad I'm done with it so soon, now all I have to do is add my journaling and pictures! I had a lot of fun putting this ablum together. Anyway, here we go...


Day 22 is where I will be placing a picture where the white rectangle is. I really like these deer. I made them with the Joys of the Season cricut cartridge. I then added some stickles to the bigger deer's sash.














Day 23 is where I think I will put some more journaling. I was looking through my book and I know I have a lot of days for pictures, but not a whole lot of journaling. So I think I will use this day for reflecting back on the holiday season.









Day 24 I didn't actually put down the number date because I have the Christmas eve rub on in the middle of the page there. I plan on placing two pictures here. The bigger picture will be our Christmas tree after Santa has come to visit (the kids will be in bed of course) and the little picture will be a picture of Santa's milk and cookies. I love this sticker I found above it... "Milk and Cookies."










And the grand finale... Christmas Day. The big red square will be where a picture goes, most likely of the kids in front of our tree. The white area will be a quite note or two about our Christmas morning.










My whole album was inspired by Ali Edwards. Like I said, I had a fun time putting this album together. It really got me into the holiday spirit and I can't wait to start placing my Christmas memories of 2009 inside!! Thank you so much for checking it out!!!

1 comment:

CreativeChretin said...

Great book! Looks fabulous! It will be so rewarding when you get to put your pictures and write your journaling in!