It's been an amazing last two days. Today we reached 57 degrees and it was just beautiful out! That's so weird for Washington state because we are usually in the low to mid 40's with rain, but today was much different! Believe it or not, I saw a wasp on my windshield as I was driving today. I thought the bees and wasps didn't come out until the Spring. I think they are a bit confused too by this awesome weather. I even had the windows down in my car for a bit.
A day like today really made me want to hit up our zoo. I imagine it was pretty crowded today. It's the first nice day we've had in a few weeks. It definitely made me want to take my camera and go see if the animals were outside, enjoying the sun too. I need to update my zoo pictures anyway and my husband said if it's nice next weekend, we'll go ahead and hit up the zoo since we have a year long membership.
Here's some of my favorite pictures that I've taken at the zoo from past times.







1 comment:
Those are fabulous pictures! ONe of my boys was just telling me the other day that hey wanted to go to the zoo. Not as close for us. :(
Post a Comment