Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's ok to be lazy once in awhile.

I think this is the laziest we've ever been on a weekend. We have only left the house once in two days and that was to go shopping for the boys school supplies. I spent most of yesterday (Saturday) scrapbooking and I finally got some Christmas LO's done. I was so excited to get some of 2002 done and 2005... I felt like I made a dent, but then I realized I still have '03, '04, the rest of 05', and all the way up to 2008. *sigh*. Oh well... I'm sure one day it will get done.

Today was another day of laziness. I know, it's terrible. We really should have done something constructive! But being the parents of three kids and both working full time, we just wanted to hang out at home, watch a movie with the kids and chill. We actually watched the movie last night. Star Wars of course! lol Anyway, today I went through the rest of my Christmas pictures, scrapped a page about me, made some cookies, cut up the veggies for our beef stew and took a bath. Now I'm considering making a card or another page.

Next weekend we will be back to the same ol' routine... busy,busy, busy! Full of finishing up school shopping, cleaning the house and paying bills.

No comments: