I had the chance to sit down and scrap today. That's a really rare occasion because I focus any free time I have to my Project Life. I won't lie, I am behind on the pictures and journaling. The pictures are still being taken every day without any troubles. What I mean is they aren't making it into my album any time soon. I just spent the past weekend catching up on four weeks. It felt amazing to get those pictures in my album, complete with journaling. This coming Thanksgiving weekend, I will have more time and that will be my goal, to get more accomplished in my book.
Anyway, onto today. Yes, you read the first line right... I scrapped. I haven't scrapped a layout since August! And it felt good to get four pages done today. I took these pictures of my daughter back a few months ago when it was still nice out. She rarely puts a dress on, let alone has her hair in a pony-tail, so when I saw her come down the stairs looking like that, I jumped up, grabbed my camera and pushed her out the door! (Ok, I really didn't push her out the door, but you get the idea, right?)
So check out these four pages I worked on today. Yes, they don't have titles or much journaling at all. They are also not double layouts. They are individual layouts. I don't plan on titling or writing much journaling on these pages because the one page I did journal on, already tells my story of the page. I don't feel the need to repeat myself on the other three pages. I'm sure when she's grown and looks at these pages, she'll know the story. :)
So... for these I used the Authentique line and I added my own flair to the pages. I tried to make sure I used old stuff I had laying around. I even used my sew-easy for the first time today, sewing on the bottom of the page. (The black and white picture) I'm completely happy with these pages because there's not a single "pink" on them! My daughter isn't even wearing pink! And she has pink EVERYTHING.
Check it out!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! I'm actually pretty motivated right now to maybe squeeze out another page this evening. I made a promise to myself that I'd scrap a lot more. I owe it to my kids.
Have a great evening!




No comments:
Post a Comment