I went down to Portland, Oregon a couple of weekends ago and had a great time. I met up with some friends for the CKC. I did a little bit of shopping and after awhile we all headed to Red Robin for lunch. I then enjoyed a nice drive back home where I was welcomed warmly by my family as always. (They miss me while I'm gone I guess!) :)
I don't get the opportunity to scrap much these days. I don't really have a good excuse other than "I'm busy", so when I came across this mini album, I knew it would be PERFECT for my girl and it would get me into scrapping again.
This is a mini album kit, it came with some great full color instructions, but I went off a bit and did my own thing. I love how it came out! It's all about my favorite girl... because that's what we call her! :)
I do still need to add the journaling, but I wanted to wait because I want to make for certain what I want to write down in here. I want to write down all of her sayings that made us laugh, all of the things she was into at those times.. it's definitely going to be an album that I treasure and hope that she'll love it just as much as I do when I give it to her when she's older.
Thanks for looking!















2 comments:
Love your mini album Heidi!
I love this album! I really like the full page photos. Mini albums are intimidating to me. I just can't figure out how to get enough detail and photos into such small areas, but yours really inspires me!
Post a Comment