Monday, December 1, 2008

Nashville, not just for country fun

My co-worker and her husband and James and I took a weekend trip down to Nashville, TN this past weekend... just a nice trip from Friday night to Sunday afternoon. We stayed at the Grand Ole Opry hotel which is a beautiful hotel! The hotel is so large that we didn't even get to see the entire thing. While there, we went to the Grand Ole Opry House to see the Radio City Rockettes. The show was just amazing!! It was the Christmas show... I know there's supposed to be no photography, but I managed to sneak a couple of pictures before I got yelled at. On Saturday we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and then went over to the Parthenon in downtown, Nashville. It's a full scale replica of the one in Athens, Greece. It was just beautiful. After we left there, we did some shopping over at the Opry Mills mall and got some AMAZING deals!! We saw the movie Four Christmases. Very cute movie! We ate dinner at Dave and Busters and played some games there. It was a very relaxing trip.







No comments: