Well the problem is... after a year (last year) of taking pictures of things that are important to me, I am finding less and less to snap pictures of! For example, tonight, day 4, I took a picture of the chandlier in my kitchen. Why? It's because I had three light bulbs burn out all at once, along with the hall light, the stair case light, the bedroom light and just a few minutes ago, the bathroom light. I think it's time I buy stock in lightbulbs. I don't think it's a short, I think it's just because they have met their life expectancy. They were probably put in all at once. Still in all... it's strange.
So, with it being day four, let me show you a few pictures that have led me up to this day today.
Day one is of the ice cream that my kids and I enjoyed, welcoming in a brand new year. Nothing like a hot fudge sundae to wish us all a happy, healthy, loving, caring, blessed new year! Day two is of my german shepherd, Jerry Lee. It's his birthday and he turned a year old! He's a pretty good dog, still has tons of puppy inside him and he doesn't understand that he's a big guy. He wants to play like he's still a small puppy.
My day three is of my daughter, outside and playing while the rain takes a break. And as I mentioned, day 4 is of my chandlier, with light bulbs burned out.
As I said before, this isn't an easy project. No telling what tomorrow and the next few days, weeks will bring!
No comments:
Post a Comment