Saturday, June 6, 2009

scrap room, how I wish I knew what to do with you...

My poor scrap room. It's a lot smaller than the one in Kentucky, but I'm making do. I'm just having a difficult time trying to find places for things to go and this room does not have a closet so most of my stuff is all sitting out in the open. Even my closet in my bedroom is too full to put any of my scrap stuff in it, so I'm just working with what I have. I think when my husband deploys soon, I will be saving up some money and getting a new organizational system. Not one that costs a ton, but something that is organized and where I can actually FIND it. Believe me, I am having the hardest time now finding stuff and remembering where I stuck things. I almost need a map!







1 comment:

Christie said...

I left you a bloggie award on my blog.