


A couple of days ago we drove out to Upton, Kentucky to a breeder that was giving away Great Pyrenees puppies. They are 5 months old, she had 2 males left. She told me her dog had a litter of 12 and that she sold most of them and got the money she needed and then decided to give away the last couple. He's a pure bred, very shy and timid, great with our kids and a very sweet dog. He also gets along well with our golden retriever and blue heeler.


Today is my birthday... I woke up this morning feeling a little sad I suppose. I actually heard myself say outloud, "I don't want to be 31!" I really don't. Only because I don't feel it. I don't even feel 30 or even 29... I feel so young! And I know 31 IS young, but I feel even younger!! Today we are going to take the kids to the pumpkin patch. That's my favorite thing to do in the fall! I'm excited. We are also going to have dinner at Jailhouse pizza tonight and then go to a haunted corn maze. I've never been to one so it should be a great time. :) We are going with friends of ours and the kids are going to stay with my mother-in-law. I feel they are a little too young for a haunted corn maze. lol
A picture of me taken yesterday at "30 years old" LOL

It's going to be a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment